July 30th, 2015
I’m proud to announce that I’ve completed an update and expansion of my Photography For Real Estate ebook. This ebook is designed for people just getting started in real estate photography. It goes into all the technical basics of real estate photography. Everything you need to know to get started. This book along with The Business of Real Estate Photography is a compilation of everything we talk about here on the PFRE blog to help people get started in the business.
Here are the main new features of this book:
- It is now vertical format laid out to work well on tablets and even smartphones.
- An increase of 72 pages over the last edition.
- Significantly updated chapter on choosing gear.
- Updated chapters on post-processing with Lightroom.
- Updated chapter on Enfuse processing.
- A new chapter on the basics of property video.
- Reduced price from $35 to $19. The bundled price of this book and the Business of Real Estate Photography book is now $25. This price reduction in intended to make these to getting started e-books more accessible to those trying to get started on a low budget.
This updated book and the new pricing is currently available and as usual with PFRE e-books, everyone that has purchased this book (clear back to when we started publishing it in 2006) will get a free download link for this update. Your update download link will automatically be sent (this weekend) to the email you used to initially purchase the book.