Andrew Pece has released a new real estate photography video course. Here's what Andrew has to say about it:
- Most of the images in the course are shot with a single Speedlight (although I do encourage them to purchase larger lighting units in the gear section).
- I designed the course so photographers at any level can follow along and benefit from the techniques.
- The goal of the course is to enable photographers to produce professional, lit images in a very short amount of time with minimal equipment.
- After practicing and refining the techniques in the course, it is possible to be producing lit images in 1-2 minutes onsite and spending 1-2 minutes per image in post.
- The techniques learned in the course allow photographers to easily and quickly take care of common problems such as flash reflections and hotspots on ceilings.
- There is a lesson on how to produce a twilight exterior 20 minutes before sunset ("Pre-Twilights"), which enables photographers to augment the number of high quality twilights they are able to deliver.
- On the Facebook group for the course, there is a bonus "Pre-pre twilight" lesson which is shot one hour before sunset.
- We also delve into tricks and shortcuts on how to develop a portfolio; how to setup a website; and how to market and brand your business; as well as steps to take to acquire clients.
- There is a gear webpage set up for the course which includes links and a discussion on all the gear I recommend.
- Photoshop actions we go over are included in the download, as well as a 5 page glossary of necessary terms I feel all real estate photographers need to know.
- I have included my terms and conditions, invoice, and home prep sheet so they can get a good head start on creating these documents for their own businesses.
- I am good about answering any questions about the course via the Facebook group or email and I plan on making video answers to common questions and posting them on the Facebook group.
This course is available for purchase here.