Just 5 weeks ago I added real estate photographer Peggy Taylor in Tampa Bay, FL to the PFRE real estate photographer directory because she is one of the top pfretour.com users with over 80 active tours.
This last weekend Peggy told me her site and marketing was being featured on AgentGenius.com and they had found her site from via the PFRE real estate photographer Directory.
For beginning real estate photographers I think it is worth while taking a look at what Peggy is doing right:
- Peggy's has a good looking site with a excellent portfolio of quality images.
- Her site has a strong marketing message mixed in with great images.
- She has an excellent set of demonstration before and after images that demonstrate to agents what her image editing can do for an image. This demonstrates why Peggy's images will look better than agent images.
- Peggy has a great map on her site that shows all the listings she has shot with links to tours of each home. This is impressive for a new customer to see all the homes Peggy has shot.
- For a small additional charge she provides a PDF flyer or brochure for the homes she has shot.
- She bundles a tour with every home she shoots.
It looks to me that Peggy is doing a great job of marketing both herself and her customers homes. Congratulations Peggy!