The Second Edition of Lighting Interiors by Scott Hargis is now available. We kept our commitment to getting the second edition out in November but just barely. As of Friday 11/29 19:20 PST the second edition became available:
- If you purchased Lighting Interiors after that time you got the second edition delivered in your download.
- Shortly after that time I triggered the mechanism that sent a free download link to everyone who had purchased the first edition.
- If you purchased a copy of the first edition and haven't gotten your 2nd edition download link contact me here and let me know what e-mail address you used to purchase the first edition, and I'll get you a copy of the second edition. The e-mail address you used to make the purchase is your verification of purchase.
What's new in the second edition?
- New vertical layout designed to work well on desktops, laptops, tablets and when printed. If you read it on a large screen or laptop use the 2 page side-by-side format available in all PDF readers. On tablets the vertical mode works best. If you print it on a laser printer, the standard duplex double sided page printing now works nicely. The page count is increased from 107 to 277 partly because of increased material that Scott covers but also partly because the font size has increased, and the layout is now less cramped.
- Four new chapters: Ceiling Fans, Good Light, Speed Kills and Out of The Box. All brand new content.
- Expansion of existing chapters. The post processing chapter has increased from 11 pages to 33 pages in the second edition. Other chapters are updated but didn't increase as much as the post processing chapter.
- A series of stunning chapter head photos. This is my favorite part of the update. Scott also added an appendix like section at the end of the book that explains the background of each of chapter head photos.
I am very proud to be helping Scott produce this e-book. To me it's clear that the first edition has become a classic because of the detail that Scott's real estate shooting technique is documented and demonstrated and the number that we've sold all over the world. This second edition refines what is already a classic book and makes it even better. This e-book along with Scott's video series is the best way to learn how to shoot real estate.