Scott Hargis and Malia Campbell have been working hard for many months on the video version of Scott's LightingForRealEstatePhotography video series. Yesterday Malia announced that they are giving away 5 free subscriptions to this new video series. To enter this competition send a video link to the address below telling them what you want to improve in your photography. It doesn't have to be fancy, you could just use an iPhone to shoot your video. Here are the official rules:
- Your video should be 30-60 seconds.
- Your video must be uploaded as a public video to YouTube with the following keywords: “Lighting for Real Estate Photography”, “Video giveaway”
- A link to the video must be emailed to email@example.com. Links left in the comments of this blog or Scott or Malia's blogs may or may not be noticed. Please send an email to the above address.
- Your entry must be uploaded and link emailed to us by February 15, 2012, 5:00 pm PST.
- In the email send them your name, website, and email address. Your login to the videos will be with your email address so please send a real email address. They promise not to share or sell it to anyone.
- By entering this contest you agree to let us (Malia Campbell Photography, Scott Hargis Photo or PhotographyForRealEstate.net) to use your video entry to help promote this video series.
This video series will take your ability to learn Scott's hugely popular technique of lighting interiors with small flashes to the next level. Here's your chance to get free access to this great new learning tool.
Winners will be announced at 9:00 am PST on Launch Day (March 1st).