Long time PFRE reader and contributor Russ Freeman is selling his 55' HiLo photo mast system along with all the accessories required to make is work. Click here for a complete description and all the details. This systems includes the following components:
- HiLo mast from UK, made to Military Specifications, heavy duty. This is an "air" mast operates from a small air compressor, [included], to about 55 feet high.
- Pan - Tilt head: New custom carbon fiber pan-tilt head with three axes, pan, tilt and roll. No matter how you park, put the camera in the air and you can take a level shot.
- Wireless Futuba 2.4hz receiver & transmitter.
- Roof Rack: a custom fabricated rack system to transport the mast on top of a full size SUV.
- Canon EOS 50D: 15.1 megapixel with Live View.
- Notebook PC: Acer with 16 inch screen, new in summer 2009, 64 bit model with Windows 7.
- Air Compressor: To raise and lower the Pneumatically operated mast system.
- USB cable extenders to connect the camera to the PC.
- Manfrotto camera to pan tilt unit quick release.
- Eight high visibility Traffic cones.
- Web site.
- Installation: This offer is for a full size SUV similar to a Ford Explorer with a roof rack. I will have our fab shop install roof system on your vehicle, install offer good for a install completed in our fab plant, location Southern California. OR I will deliver to you anywhere in the lower 48.
- Training: Whatever you think it is necessary. Un-limited phone calls, text messages and e-mail.
Again the above is a summary of the system components. See the complete details here. For questions and details contact Russ Freeman at rusty@RFCgroup.net.