I’m pleased to announce that the PFRE real estate photography workshop will be going to the U.S. Midwest for the first time ever! Long-time PFRE contributors Tony Colangelo and Garey Gomez will be delivering the workshop in Chicago, IL on April 26-27, 2019.
This interactive and highly engaging workshop will benefit:
• Relatively new real estate photographers wanting to demystify the learning curve
• HDR shooters who want to make the move to off-camera flash once and for all
• High-volume photographers wanting to create better images while maintaining efficiency and profit margins
• Experienced shooters wanting to augment their brand with images that will entice high-profile clientele
The workshop meets these goals by applying principles from the field of psychology. Tony, who is a former psychologist, says:
It’s been proven time and again that certain factors are almost always at play when someone loves a photo--even if that person doesn’t know why they love it so much! Garey and I believe that if photographers can apply these factors when they compose, light, and edit an image, they’ll be far better able to consistently create images that impact their clients--regardless of whether they’re a real estate agent, interior designer, or an architect. Our workshop gives participants a step-by-step approach that they’ll be able to pick up quickly and apply confidently, in very little time.
Garey goes on to note that:
The approach is geared toward generating magazine quality photos with a workflow that’s fast, efficient, and repeatable, thereby allowing participants to get the same great result in every room they shoot.
The workshop also covers the psychology behind a successful brand and will be reviewing key branding components including:
• Website design
• Understanding the optimum number of images to have in an online gallery
• How to properly sequence online gallery images
• Defining your brand and developing a value proposition statement
For more information and registration, click here.
The last workshop in Atlanta sold out so act quickly; only 20 seats available.