Lightroom Product Manager Tom Hogarty announced that there be an update to Lightroom in mid-November. This will bring Lightroom to full Leopard compatibility. The problems are:
- The Print module may not load
- The Import dialog and other dialogs can “disappear” below Lightroom’s main window. The dialog can be retrieved by switching to another application and then returning to Lightroom.
- Lightroom’s web module may not provide a visual update after a setting is changed
- The left-side panels in the Develop module may not display properly. Resizing or closing/opening the panels will correct the issue.
- The interaction between Leopard’s Time Machine and Lightroom’s catalog files is unknown at this time. Running Time Machine backup or restore operations while Lightroom is in use is not recommended until more information can be obtained.