As of 8 PM Pacific time on February 15, 2012 I've updated the Photography For Real Estate ebook to the 3rd edition and I've emailed an update link to everyone that has ever purchased this ebook.
Here's what the primary updates to the ebook are:
- The ebook has been reformatted to a landscape format which allows easier reading on a laptop or desktop screen. This new format still allows printing and binding along the top edge of the book.
- I've substantially revised the chapters on post-processing and photo-editing because of significant features in Lightroom.
- The camera selection has been updated.
- The lighting chapter has been updated.
- The ebook now links to 6 video tutorials on photo-editing. I'm going to continue to add more video to all my ebooks because I believe this is an important companion media that significantly adds to the learning experience.
The way the updates work is as follows:
- Everyone that has ever purchased this ebook has been sent a new download link to the email that was used to purchase the ebook.
- I highly recommend that you use either Safari, Chrome or Firefox to download the update. Users that use Internet Explorer frequently have download problems.
- A high percentage of these download links I send for ebook updates are not used because the email goes into your SPAM folder. So check your SPAM folder before you tell me you didn't get the update download link.
- I do not send update copies to people that change their email addresses because this has gotten to be a huge effort. I'm a big advocate of having a stable email address and using tools like Gmail or similar email systems that allow you to receive emails from many accounts in one place.
I'd like to thank everyone that has been giving me feedback and encouragement over the last 4 years to refine this ebook. I originally published the first edition this ebook in October of 2007 and it has played a part in helping many get started in the field of real estate photography. I am very pleased and proud to be able to play a small part in helping people get started.