February 15th, 2008
Featuring a session by Scott Hargis on Lighting with Multiple strobes
Cost: $100 per person. Covers breakfast, Lunch and the workshop
Location: the Holiday Inn Seattle- SeaTac International Airport, 17338 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98188. Note that if you are coming from out of town you can get to the SeaTac Holiday Inn on their free shuttle. The Holiday Inn’s special room rate for workshop attendees is $79/night. To get this rate call 206-248-1000 and ask for in-house reservations and identify your self as a Photography For Real Estate Workshop attendee when you make your reservations.
- April 24 – 6:30 – Cocktail no-host reception at Holiday Inn Seattle-SeaTac
- April 25 – Workshop
- 8:00 – 9:00 Welcome breakfast at Holiday Inn Seattle-SeaTac – Introductions plus Scott will start his presentation at breakfast.
- 9:15 -10:15 Session 1 *
- 10:30-11:30 Session 2 *
- 11:45-12:45 Session 3 *
- 1:00-2:00 Catered Lunch
- 2:15- 3:30 Scott Hargis wrap-up and questions with whole group
- 3:45-5:00 Larry Lohrman – Marketing round table
- 5:15-6:15 Discussion of top flickr discussion threads
- *Note that morning sessions 1, 2 & 3 will all run concurrently and one third of attendees will cycle through sessions each hour so that there is a better environment for demonstration and practical work. The three sessions will be as follows:
- Scott Hargis giving practical instruction in multi-flash lighting in an actual home shooting situation.
- Gear demonstrations by Glazer’s Camera Supply. eg. have an example to use a 24mm t/s lens and see how it works on your body.
- Post processing instruction by Adobe certified teacher Philip Meadows. Give us suggestions on what you’d like to have in this session when you register for the workshop.
Give us your input: The April 24 activities are not firm until we find out the group interest. To get your ideas and preferences during the workshop sign-up process you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire indicating your interest in the April 24th activities.
Bring your gear: The Holiday Inn is in need of some interior photography so part of Session 1 will be a contest to win the Holiday Inn’s business. Attendees shots done in Session 1 will be reviewed by the Holiday Inn’s staff to choose the winner. The winner will receive a prize from the Holiday Inn.
Assumptions: Scott’s session on multi-flash lighting will assume you know how to set your flash on manual mode. There won’t be time to show you how to operate your particular flash so be sure you know how to get it in manual mode and adjust its power output before you get to the workshop.
Register now before the workshop is sold-out we have a maximum capacity of 30 participants and we expect this workshop will sell out before we get to April. Note that by clicking following button you can pay with all major credit cards or Paypal. After your payment authorizes the registration form will be displayed. Please fill out the registration form/questionnaire completely. The questionnaire is your chance to give us feedback on what you’d like to see happen at the workshop. We will attempt to incorporate as much of your input as possible.
$100 per person. Covers breakfast, Lunch and the workshop
Note that you will also get an e-mail with a link to the registration form. This link is just in case the registration form does not automatically display after you make your payment. You only need to fill out the registration form once.