July 9th, 2009
What Real Estate Agents need to Know About Photography
This guide is intended to help everyone better understand the basic aspects of using photos in real estate marketing
The posts where these documents are discussed are:
- First post – The story behind why I wrote What Real Estate Agents Need to Know About Photography also called the Real Estate Photo Guide or formally the Realtor’s Photo Guide.
- The most recent post on this free PDF.
Feel free to redistribute these documents. If you translate this into other languages please send me a copy of the translation and I will add it to the download list below. Realtor’s Guide to Using Photos In Real Estate Marketing Downloads:
- English version – By Larry Lohrman updated July 2014
- Russian version – translated to Russian by
- German version – Translated to German by Oliver M. Zielinski, Berlin – Primephoto.de
- Italian version – Translated to Italian by Leonid Mutti, Milan – www.fotografa-re.it
- Ukrainian version – Translated to Ukrainian by Sergiy Kadulin, Kyiv – sergiykadulin.com
- Croatian version – Translated to Croatian by Dario Venturini, Zagreb – virtualprodukt.com
- Spanish version – Translated to Spanish by Manu Luque, Torrevieja – guolker.es – guolker.es blog post
Note: This guide is free and published as Creative Commons. Please use it to promote real estate photography. Feel free to modify it, extend it give it away on your site. I simply ask that if you use it, use it to promote real estate photography. An if you see fit give PhotographyForRealEstate.net credit with a link.
If you would like to translate What Real Estate Agents need to Know About Photography, contact me and I’ll send you a zip file of the English text in Adobe InDesign CS6 and all the photos.
The condensed version of the real estate photo guide:
In October 2015 I got a request to condense the real estate photo guide so I condensed it so that it can be printed on one double-sided page and be used as a marketing brochure.