January 19th, 2016
I’m a Real Estate Photographer in Toronto and I’ve been looking for another source for making websites (tours) for my client’s listings. At the moment, I’m using Rapidweaver. It does the job but I’m looking for something easier. Do you have any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I use TourBuzz.net and I believe that it is the best tour hosting company available for independent real estate photographers. This is coming from someone who has made their own tours for years, tried almost everything out there and participated in founding a tour hosting company.
Here are some of my favorite features of TourBuzz:
- Inexpensive: It only costs $12 USD/tour if you purchase 10 tours at a time.
- Great customer service: This is frequently overlooked and it’s hard to do but Paul and Alan, the TourBuzz founders have done a great job with customer service.
- Use any media: You can use stills, 360s, or video and mix all three in the same tour.
- A Variety of flexible formats: Plenty of varied formats from the simple unbranded form above to branded formats that agents like to modern formats that work well on mobile devices. All of them have a great user interface. I love the fact that TourBuzz tours have large photos that can fill any screen.
- Tours last forever: Not everyone needs this but I like it. Here is the tour I use for a demo in my book. It’s a listing my wife and I had back in 2007 when I was still shooting 360s.
- Many Great Business features: TourBuzz has many built-in features like invoicing and photo delivery.
And this is far from a complete list!