January 12th, 2016
By update, I mean that I’ve just added some text to rule #3 and rule #5. Below is the text of the new rules. with the text that I’ve added in red.
Notes On Enforcement:
- We won’t delete images posted to the group that don’t comply with rule #3. In cases where there is no information about how the image was created we’ll just remind the poster of rule #3
- Even though rule #5 says “no advertising in this group” photos won’t be deleted because they have a link to the posters website although moderators may delete blatant cases at their discretion.
PFRE Group Rules:
The primary mission of the Photography For Real Estate group is for education in the art and process of real estate marketing photography:
- Only photos relating to real estate
for sale, please. This means photos of churches, public buildings and the like are off subject. Off subject photos will be deleted.
- Posting is limited to 2 photos per day.
- Please give photo setup, background information and lighting info in the photo comments to facilitate feedback and education. This means you are encouraged to comment on the following items in the photo description field:
- Who was the client (Agent, designer, builder)?
- The number of ambient and/or flash exposures.
- The number of flashes used and how they were setup.
- A few words about the post processing software you used.
- What made this shot interesting/challenging?
- Please upload your photos with EXIF data included or give shutter speed, aperture, ISO camera and lens info if you want feedback and discussion of your photo.
- No advertising in this group. This group is for real estate marketing photography education, not self-promotion.
Please respect the copyright of group members and do not download or repost photos from this group without members express permission.