December 28th, 2015
This is a guest post by Suzanne Feinberg, a PFRE coach, who is announcing her new business class for real estate photographers.
As the year draws to an end, we should all be thinking about how successful 2015 has been and what we would do differently in 2016. If there was one improvement I think we all need to accomplish, it is better business practices. So many Real Estate Photographers work “Camera to Mouth” (as in Hand to Mouth) and don’t really plan out their hours, days, weeks, months or year. So many of us don’t really understand the real consequences of not running our business as a business. That’s not to say we don’t keep accurate records – whether computerized or by hand, but rather the consequences of not having a single consistent message (brand and value proposition) that we can communicate to our clients and our potential clients.
The Best Business Practices For Real Estate Photographers class will teach and give you tools to do the following:
- Master communication best practices to get real estate agents to take an action with your business.
- Reposition your website and social media sites to attract and retain business.
- Minimize and eliminate hidden liabilities blocking your clear path to earning a good income.
- Improve your bottom line and learn to keep more of your earned income.
I have specifically designed this online course to teach Real Estate Photographers to improve and implement these four best business practices. This is the first of several 4-week courses designed to teach and provide the tools necessary for success in 2016 and beyond. Our course is interactive and includes the following:
- A private community forum.
- Hours of video.
- Resource guides.
- Templates and power tools.
- A course portal that helps you keep track of your progress and allows you to return to lessons over and over again to review and understand the necessary changes you need to make to enable your business to be more predictable, consistent and successful.
The course begins on January 18th, 2016 and if you sign up through this blog, you will be granted a $50 tuition discount (cannot be combined with other discounts or stipends offered). Just use the Code: PV4RE50. There are many bonuses – including 5 free TourBuzz credits for each student attending the class, guest speakers, and a bonus mastermind session two weeks after the course ends to wrap up any loose ends or answer any additional questions. If you sign up for the course prior to December 31, 2015, you will be eligible to receive a 5th week of instruction.