December 31st, 2014
Here are the top 10 posts during 2014. Only one of these posts was written in 2014 (#7) so these posts represent the classic areas of interest of real estate photographers over the last 7 years. Note that #1, #4 and #5 were written in 2007 and 2008:
- Wide-Angle Lenses For Real Estate Photography: How wide is Wide?
- Choosing Gear To Get Started In Real Estate Photography For The Least Cost.
- What Should You Charge For Real Estate Photography?
- My Formula For Pricing Real Estate Photography
- Interior Lighting With Multiple Strobes: By Scott Hargis
- Unbelievably Bad Real Estate Photos
- Yongnuo YN-560-III: The Only Flash You’ll Ever Need For Real Estate
- Bracketing With Flash For Exposure Fusion and HDR – Revisited
- What is The Best Lens For Real Estate Photography
- Eight Ways To Deliver Photos to Your Client
An interesting fact about this list is that #2 and #3 have 10,000 views more than #4 and #1 have 10,000 more views than #2 so the top 3 posts are in a popularity class all their own. These are obviously the core interests of real estate photographers.