July 14th, 2014
I think it is interesting to see what the top areas of interest of PFRE blog readers are interested in. In some ways it reflects how good I am at writing titles but in the long run it mostly reflects reader interest because I don’t put a lot of energy into writing tricky, catchy titles.
Here are the top 10 posts of the 1800 posts I’ve done since October 22, 2006:
- Wide-Angle Lenses For Real Estate Photography: How wide is Wide?
- Interior Lighting With Multiple Strobes: By Scott Hargis
- My Formula For Pricing Real Estate Photography
- What Should You Charge For Real Estate Photography?
- Summary of Using HDR For Real Estate Photography
- Choosing Gear To Get Started in Real Estate Photography
- Beginners Guide to Lighting Choices For Real Estate Photographers
- Inexpensive Pole Aerial Photography (PAP)
- Alternatives For Controlling Window Brightness
- Unbelievably Bad Real Estate Photos
Probably the most significant thing about these subjects is they represent a list of the areas of highest interest of the majority of real estate photographers.