May 5th, 2014
- It has a new vertical design much like the recent update to Lighting Interiors. This new design works better on tablets but also still works well on laptops and desktop screens with two pages side by side.
- It is now possible to purchase a spiral bound black and white hardcopy at Lulu.com. This hard copy has color gloss covers and black and with inside to keep the cost down (lulu.com cost before shipping).
- This new version contains the real estate photographer photo licensing agreement written by Joel Rothman, of Schneider Rothman, Intellectual Property Law Group and Steve Schlackman.
- It contains numerous updates resulting from working with beginning real estate photographers and discussions on the PFRE blog over the last couple of years.
- It contains several success stories of real estate photographers that have created successful businesses.
Anyone who purchases this e-book as of 7:15 PM pacific on May 5, 2014 will be getting the new version. The download links just sent out for the update will not expire until Saturday May 10. Note if you contact me regarding getting an update for this e-book you’ll need to know the e-mail that your original purchase was made under. That’s how my systems keeps track of purchasers. If you are downloading this e-book with a tablet take a look at the reading-PDFs page at the top of the blog for tips.
I think you will like this new version. Thanks for everyone that has helped make it happen!
Note: Do not leave comments here asking for an update. Use the contact form to send me an email. I’ll need your complete name and email address.