December 11th, 2013
Just when you thought the CamRanger couldn’t get any better than it is, Melissa and David at CamRanger have taken it to the next level! They’ve added the ability to wirelessly control at motorized tripod mount from the CamRanger App. Very cool!
This is exactly what anyone using a giant tripod needs! Here’s what it does:
- When the CamRanger PT Hub and MP-360 are used with the CamRanger, the user can easily pan or tilt the camera from within the CamRanger app.
- The MP-360 can rotate 360 degrees, with unlimited rotation, and tilt a total of 30 degrees, 15 degrees up and 15 degrees down.
- Use to generate panoramas and motion controlled time-lapse.
- Incorporate the intervalometer with automated or manual pan/tilt programing allowing for more customization.
- Useful for video recording.
You can get the PT Hub and MP-360 for $199. It starts shipping on December 16.