May 13th, 2013
Suzanne got a bunch of interested readers for her offer. She says:
There were so many compelling stories from PFRE blog readers that it was a very hard choice. As a result, I changed the rules midstream – rather than having 3 winners, I decided on 7 winners. That’s right, call me crazy for creating so much extra work for myself, but I have a strong desire to give back to this community. The following is what I will be providing:
- A half hour one-on-one session using GoToMeeting to determine where everyone’s SEO currently stands.
- A half hour one-on-one session using GoToMeeting to go over specific recommendations.
- Two one hour group sessions to teach SEO basics and give homework assignments
- A Followup after three months with everyone as a group to go over results.
I will be contacting the winners individually beginning on June 1st.
Here are the winners:
- Liz Lopez – Atlanta, GA
- Dan Ryan – Stirling, NJ
- Charlotte Rosato – MA
- Ethan Tweedie – Big Island, HI
- Sinead Hastings – Truckee, CA
- John McBay – Southern NJ
- Katherine Gooding – Seattle
Thanks Suzanne for your enthusiasm and generosity in undertaking this coaching/mentoring!