December 31st, 2012
Looking Back: Here are the top 10 posts that were written in 2012:
- Warning: FAA Says US Airspace Is Closed To ALL Commercial UAVs
- What Should You Charge For Real Estate Photography?
- Unbelievably Bad Real Estate Photos
- Comparison of Your Photos to Typical Real Estate Photos
- What Is The Single Most Valuable Shot You Can Put On A Listing?
- A Secret Weapon For You And Your Clients To Get More Business
- Scott Hargis’s Lighting For Real Estate Video Series Has Launched!
- The Arithmetic Of Real Estate Photography Pricing
- Canon 5D MkIII May Be A Game Changer For Real Estate Photography HDR Enthusiasts
- Choosing Gear To Get Started in Real Estate Photography For Least the Cost
The #1 and #9 post got a lot of traffic from non-real estate photography related readers so in some respects they not the same as other posts. Also, I’m happy to report that the PFRE blog when past 1 million pageviews in 2012. Specifically it got 1.065 Million pageviews in 2012 (I know, the Strobist blog gets that many page views a month). We’ve been growing at slightly over 20% per year for the last 4 years. I think this growth rate is a reflection of the general growth in the real estate photography industry since all the new traffic the PFRE blog gets is organic (from unpaid search engines).
Looking Forward: For 2013 I’m planning to update at least 2 existing ebooks and release 1 new ebook on the subject of detail technical primer for getting started in real estate photography. This ebook is inspired by work I’ve doing working with several people getting started.
A prosperous 2013 to everyone!