June 20th, 2012
Teresa Boardman is a Realtor, Blogger, writer and photographer in Saint Paul Minnesota. Teresa has developed a simple straight forward set of instructions for her peers on how to help them with their property Photos. Here are Teresa’s instructions:
The following items are needed and my instructions should be followed to the letter. You will need: A camera, a towel, a table or sturdy flat surface a hammer, a phone and a room that needs to be photographed.
- Remove camera from case.
- Remove battery from camera and put it in your pocket.
- Place towel on flat surface.
- Place camera on top of towel.
- Fold towel over camera until it is completely covered. (not the towel the camera)
- Pick up the hammer and hit the camera at least 10 times. When the camera is flat you have hit it enough times.
- Use the phone to call a photographer.
- Carefully pick up the towel and keep it folded and toss it in the trash. (this part may take some practice)
- Take the battery to a recycling center.
If these steps are followed, I promise that the end result will be better property photos.
Thanks to Ethan Tweedie of the Big Island of Hawaii for passing on the link to Teresa’s photo instructions for Realtors.