May 11th, 2012
Up until this week I’ve been featuring only real estate video from YouTube. While there are some huge potential exposure benefits from using YouTube there are also some obvious aesthetic downsides to YouTube like the clutter of related video and advertising. You can control some of the clutter but not all of it. Agents and videographers that are serious about presenting video in a clean, elegant, controlled way will also want to use something other than YouTube. So this week I’d like to feature some examples of how people are using iPlayerHD.com to present real estate video and integrate video into sites and tours without using YouTube:
- 19 Albatross Walk– By Steve Lindqvist, Adelaide, South Australia.
- 9335 Springfield – Candace Kuzmarski, Evanston, Ill. This is a great example of integrating video into a tour along with floor plans, stills and all the other features clients expect in a tour.
- Marbella, Nagueles, Holiday rental – Charles Mackenzie-Hill, Marbella, Spain
- Malia Campbell (new work page) – Malia Campbell Photography, Seattle, WA. Malia uses iPlayerHD to create a play list of recent work.
- Steamboatsmyhome.com – Charlie Dresen, Steamboat, CO. Charlie’s site is an example of how clean and elegantly iPlayerHD can be integrated into your website.
- Abby Lofts Toronto – Ryan -Toronto, Canada. This is Ryan’s first attempt a real estate video. Looks like a great start to me.
It’s worth mentioning that iPlayerHD hosted video solves all the technical issues of playing smoothly on all devices.